The goal of the Village Witches (VW) is to provide an integrated web of healing services, educational opportunities and grounded spiritual connection. The VW strives to create an integrated experience for the population of Envision to find wellness and inspiration for healing on a personal, communal and global scale.
- An array of healing modalities can be found in the Healing Sanctuary, with diverse hands on therapies, energy work, sound healing and spiritual channelling.
- The Herbal Elixir Bar offers non-alcoholic, organic, traditionally inspired herbal cocktails made from local Costa Rican and other ethically sourced organic ingredients from North America.
- As an alternative to western medicine first aid, an innovative and unique offering at Envision is the Free Herbal Clinic. Headed by one of the most renown clinical herbalists in the United States, 7Song, participants have the option to choose eastern herbal medicinal care.
- Village Witches Educational Series brings together unique, respected and mind expanding men and women, speaking on traditional and alternative healing practices fused with environmentalism and pagan spirituality.
- Red Tent Temple Movement is for womb’yn to gather in celebration for the female mysteries.
- Men’s Tipi offers opportunities for men to share in the creative and healing aspect of the sacred masculine.
- Moon Pod offers a container to collect the life-giving blood of Envision women.
- Eternal Fire burns from sunset on our opening day until sunrise at our closing, serving as a constant space for rejuvenation, restoration and connection to the primal spark of creativity and humanity.