- An array of healing modalities can be found in the Healing Sanctuary, with diverse hands on therapies, energy work, sound healing and spiritual channelling.
- As an alternative to western medicine first aid, an innovative and unique offering at Envision is the Free Herbal Clinic. Headed by one of the most renown clinical herbalists in the United States, 7Song, participants have the option to choose eastern herbal medicinal care.
- The Herbal Elixir Bar offers non-alcoholic, organic, traditionally inspired herbal cocktails made from local Costa Rican and other ethically sourced organic ingredients from North America.
- Village Witches Educational Series brings together unique, respected and mind expanding men and women, speaking on traditional and alternative healing practices fused with environmentalism and pagan spirituality.
- Red Tent Temple Movement is for womb’yn to gather in celebration for the female mysteries.
Children & Family Dream Oasis
Envision at its core is an inspiration for tropical utopian community. Community is not possible without families. Envision goes to great lengths to welcome and embrace the families and young ones in our Village.
The Family Dream Oasis built environment hosts a unique variety of entertainment, education and playshops throughout the day designed to provide your child (and your innerchild) with the complete Envision experience.
The designated quiet family campground is a great place to rest, back away from the action.
Deep in the campground find our sacred space to take a pause from the action to drop into the energy building all around us. Surrounding the Temple, you will find the Eternal Fire and dedicated spaces for Men’s and Women’s circles.
Eternal Fire burns from sunset on our opening day until sunrise at our closing, serving as a constant space for rejuvenation, restoration and connection to the primal spark of creativity and humanity.
Men’s Tipi offers opportunities for men to share in the creative and healing aspect of the sacred masculine.
Moon Pod offers a container to collect the life-giving blood of Envision women.
This engaging programming area is the Heart and Hub of the Envision Communities. We invite you to share the deepened connection and interaction that a Village provides. Features include:
- Connect with live and thriving Eco Villages that are active examples of living in harmony with our planet and perhaps actively seeking new members to volunteer or move in!
- Share and promote YOUR organization’s, projects, and passions with other activated community members
Envision’s dedication to nourishing our community and respecting our environment are pillars of our culinary philosophy. A variety of vendors offer diverse world cuisines, local specialties, and healthy innovations. Find everything from fresh juice to Indian to sushi in the heart of the Village!
We are proud to be a Reusables Only event! When you visit our vendors you’ll pay a one time fee to rent dishware for the weekend. Return your dishes to the Dish Center after your meal and receive a token to use for your dishes next time. Your contribution and cooperation help us minimize waste and conserve water! We will also have a dishwashing area available for those who prepare their own food.
Change the paradigm of what ‘shopping’ means and learn to vote with your dollars & colones! Hand selected merchandise vendors and artisanas offering their handmade or fair trade products. Meet the artists and designers you are buying from. Ask them about their production and sourcing!