Your Privacy: Overview
Collection of Your Information
Envision Festival may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Envision Festival’s products and services, including at the Event or through your use of the Site, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Site or at Events. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Envision Festival’s products and services or sign up to receive Envision Festival’s e-mail newsletters.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Site.
- Purchasing any product or service from Envision Festival, whether at a Store or through the Site/Eventbrite.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Envision Festival.
- Requesting information or assistance from Envision Festival. Envision Festival may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications or message on socials.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Envision Festival ’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Envision Festival may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Envision Festival, or in other communications to Envision Festival. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to Envision Festival.
Like many websites, Envision Festival utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Site. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Envision Festival with personal information. Cookies help Envision Festival to improve the Site and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Envision Festival to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Envision Festival’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Envision Festival uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Envision Festival collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Envision Festival, please contact info@EnvisionFestival.com.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Envision Festival’s collection of your personal information, Envision Festival may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Envision Festival including through the Site or through the Event;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Site;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Site;
- To develop and manage Envision Festival ’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Envision Festival and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Envision Festival’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Envision Festival;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Envision Festival may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Envision Festival may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Envision Festival hires to provide services on Envision Festival’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Envision Festival’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Envision Festival will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Envision Festival and/or on Envision Festival’s behalf. In the event that Envision Festival is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Envision Festival, you consent to your personal information and any other information Envision Festival may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Envision Festival disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Envision Festival’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Envision Festival in accordance with applicable laws. However, Envision Festival will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Envision Festival business purposes.
Envision Festival recognizes the privacy interests of children and Envision Festival encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. Envision Festival does not target its services or the Site to children under 18. Envision Festival does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Envision Festival does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from Envision Festival (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Envision Festival. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Envision Festival, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting info@Envision Festival.com.
Access and Correction
Envision Festival will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, Envision Festival will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Envision Festival holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to us at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Envision Festival will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Attention: Envision Festival
2877 Paradise Rd Unit 2904
Las Vegas, NV 89109-5273