Do you want to take your farming and food knowledge to the next level, in one of the most bio-diverse farms in the world? Then this Permaculture Design Course is the best way to do it. And we can’t think of a more exciting place to learn about permaculture than in the paradise that is Punta Mona Educational Center.
Soak up a wealth of knowledge from a permaculture expert and practicing herbalist, as they teach you all about Regenerative Lifestyle, Integrating Health, Practical Design, and Community & Social Awareness, while exploring a variety of aspects of sustainable practices learned directly in the field.
* We are a 22 year old permaculture farm with extensive food forests, so you get to see the progression.
* We are also a botanical collection of over 250 fruit tree species, over 150 identified medicinal plants and countless other roots, veggies, natives and naturalized species! Surround yourself in abundance!
* We taught Costa Rica’s first permaculture course beginning in 2001, our teachers have worked not only their own land, but have been a part of numerous other projects, so you get a broad perspective and experiences to learn from.
* We are off-the-grid, immersed in the wild, so you get to disconnect to deeply reconnect with the land
* We also teach from various perspectives, trying to pull permaculture out of the agricultural bubble and find ways it can be applied in other fields of study and practice.
We take sound sound seriously. The dance floor is our temple. With each stage a sculptural masterpiece and Funktion-One sound system sending chills through your body, we spend the entire year masterfully crafting an all-night jungle beach celebration you'll never forget. Some sounds blast you away, while others will hug you closely. It’s crisp and holographic. Come prepared for a deep journey designed to invigorate all your senses.
Breathe, flow, and explore your freedom through physical expression. Our bodies are the vessels in this world that serve as the foundation from which we can discover our highest potential. Explore stages, spaces, and yoga shalas designed so you can completely let go and be wild in the natural environment of Envision. Release; The jungle is here to spot you.
Living is an art form. At Envision we curate a 360 degree immersive art environment that blends the edges of the canvas with the world around it.
Come as you are, leave as you want to be. We know our paths emerge from different directions, and we respect the stories and experiences that make us who we are now. No matter where we come from, or how our paths intertwine, we’re all about progressive inclusion.
To care for others we must first take care of ourselves. Experience and explore mindful practices for food, activity, medicine, and more that will nourish a lifetime of joyous behaviors and self-care rituals.
You are apart of something bigger. Discover the community you always knew existed - brought together by all of our similarities, and transformed by all of our differences.
We think long term. The 12 principles of permaculture are echoed throughout every undertaking at Envision. Before each decision is made, and before each shovel is dug into the Earth, we are dedicated to considering the future impact of our actions.
Strengthen your source connection. Envision supports you with a space where you can explore a deeper understanding of our common oneness with nature and each other.