SEEKING MULTI-TALENTED MARKETING MAGICIAN TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager/Magician to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for co-developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
**MUST HAVE COPY WRITING & DESIGN SKILLS** DO NOT apply if you do not.
Social Media Manager duties and responsibilities:
– Manage the voice & writing of social media content by brand standards.
– Create Instagram & Facebook stories by brand standards.
– Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
– Define most important social media KPIs
– Manage and oversee social media content
– Measure the success of every social media campaign
– Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
– Use social media marketing tool, Hootsuite & Later
– Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
– Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
– Train & manage up to two interns.
– Provide/receive constructive feedback
– Adhere to rules and regulations
– Present to Marketing Directors
Social Media Manager requirements and qualifications:
– 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
– Copy writing & design experience
– Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
– Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
– Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
– Good understanding of social media KPIs
– Excellent multitasking skills
– Great leadership skills
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Team player
– Good time-management skills
– Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
– Love for music & wellness
Time requirement: Part time
Pay: Competitive Industry Rate plus perks include: Envision Festival entrance for you & a friend, Accomodations on Site, Be part of global community of do-ers, believers & thinkers, incredible insight into the music festival world, work with some of the best in the industry & then play in the jungle together.