Envision Flyaway Giveaway
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- Eligibility: Open to participants age 18 or older at the time of entry. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Envision Productions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- To Enter: You must follow each of the steps listed in the Envision VIP Flyaway Giveaway post in the original Instagram Post.
- No mechanically reproduced accounts are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
- Multiple entries are permitted via the Hive.Co integration. All entries must be received by the close of entry period. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won at Sponsor’s discretion.
- Selection of Winner: Envision Production reserves the right to select the winner by a method of its choosing and at a time of its choosing.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified within three (3) days of the prize drawing, and may be required to visit the Envision Festival website to collect their price within ten (10) days of notification. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Instagram account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- Prize(s): There are 3 separate prizes and each winner will be separately selected. Only one (1) winner will receive each one (1) of the following prizes (the Prizes) and once an contestant wins one (1) prize, they become ineligible to win additional prizes.
- First Prize: “Flyaway” festival package for one (1) person. Package is exactly as explained at: http://envisionfestival.com/yoga-camp/. Total ARV (Actual Retail Value) of Prize: $1,500
- Envision Festival reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as provided herein. Prizes are non-redeemable for cash. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Travel. For Prizes that require travel certain restrictions may apply. Prize is subject to availability. Winner is responsible for any expenses not expressly included in the Prize description, such as additional air or ground transportation expenses, incidentals, meals beverages and any other expenses. Winner is responsible for complying with all security requirements for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents required for travel (e.g., a valid passport). Envision Festival is not responsible if any prizes which are lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission. If a prize is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission, it will not be replaced.
- The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Envision Festival for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases.
- Participation in The Contest constitutes consent to use entrant’s name, biographical information, image and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrant releases and holds harmless the Released Parties for any liability, claims and causes of action based on defamation or violation of rights of publicity or privacy.
- General Rules:
- By participating in the Promotion and accepting any prize, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Envision Productions, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, ‘Released Parties’) from and against any and all liability whatsoever for any loss, harm, damage, injury, cause of action, claim, cost or expense (including without limitation any property damage, personal injury and/or death) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation participation in any Promotion-related activity and/or possession, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
- Released Parties are not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, postponements, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.