Performs Parkour (The Art of Movement) d of the 2008) period in which he has dabbled in different disciplines and trained as methods of physical preparation for children and adults.
Focusing on the study of Parkour skills. It already has a great track record, such as participation in national and international television channels, such as Repretel News, Report 11, CNN, Buen Día, Giros, Channel 9 among others. He has collaborated with workshops and exhibitions at the Ministry of Culture, at festivals such as Transitarte, FIA, Tortufest, among others. Special guest to international festivals in Mexico and Cuba.
• He leads the organization Natural Evolution that is responsible for using Parkour and other tools to educate about a healthy lifestyle.
• Fiscal in the Art and Circus Association: Asocarte
• Slackline Promoter Costa Rica
• Champion first place in the Under Armor Challengue
• Professor at the True North School, Escazu.
• Teaches classes for children at the Circus Center (Malabaristica)
• He teaches Parkour at the “Gravite” Acrobatics Gym located in Escazú.
• He is an After School teacher in elementary and secondary school at the Franco Costarricense School, located in Tres Rios.
• In charge of the Parkour Park project and movement classes in the Freedom Park of the Ministry of Culture.
• After School School Country Day teacher.
• Coach of the Gym Inbalance, Escazú.
• Stuntman, Double Action
• Performs acrobatics parkour, rope tense or Slackline, capoeira, stilts, skyrunner, dance, manipulation of fire with cane, jump rope and acrobatics with fire.
Thank you very much, I hope my skills and objectives can help.
We take sound sound seriously. The dance floor is our temple. With each stage a sculptural masterpiece and Funktion-One sound system sending chills through your body, we spend the entire year masterfully crafting an all-night jungle beach celebration you'll never forget. Some sounds blast you away, while others will hug you closely. It’s crisp and holographic. Come prepared for a deep journey designed to invigorate all your senses.
Breathe, flow, and explore your freedom through physical expression. Our bodies are the vessels in this world that serve as the foundation from which we can discover our highest potential. Explore stages, spaces, and yoga shalas designed so you can completely let go and be wild in the natural environment of Envision. Release; The jungle is here to spot you.
Living is an art form. At Envision we curate a 360 degree immersive art environment that blends the edges of the canvas with the world around it.
Come as you are, leave as you want to be. We know our paths emerge from different directions, and we respect the stories and experiences that make us who we are now. No matter where we come from, or how our paths intertwine, we’re all about progressive inclusion.
To care for others we must first take care of ourselves. Experience and explore mindful practices for food, activity, medicine, and more that will nourish a lifetime of joyous behaviors and self-care rituals.
You are apart of something bigger. Discover the community you always knew existed - brought together by all of our similarities, and transformed by all of our differences.
We think long term. The 12 principles of permaculture are echoed throughout every undertaking at Envision. Before each decision is made, and before each shovel is dug into the Earth, we are dedicated to considering the future impact of our actions.
Strengthen your source connection. Envision supports you with a space where you can explore a deeper understanding of our common oneness with nature and each other.