Performs Parkour (The Art of Movement) d of the 2008) period in which he has dabbled in different disciplines and trained as methods of physical preparation for children and adults.
Focusing on the study of Parkour skills. It already has a great track record, such as participation in national and international television channels, such as Repretel News, Report 11, CNN, Buen Día, Giros, Channel 9 among others. He has collaborated with workshops and exhibitions at the Ministry of Culture, at festivals such as Transitarte, FIA, Tortufest, among others. Special guest to international festivals in Mexico and Cuba.
• He leads the organization Natural Evolution that is responsible for using Parkour and other tools to educate about a healthy lifestyle.
• Fiscal in the Art and Circus Association: Asocarte
• Slackline Promoter Costa Rica
• Champion first place in the Under Armor Challengue
• Professor at the True North School, Escazu.
• Teaches classes for children at the Circus Center (Malabaristica)
• He teaches Parkour at the “Gravite” Acrobatics Gym located in Escazú.
• He is an After School teacher in elementary and secondary school at the Franco Costarricense School, located in Tres Rios.
• In charge of the Parkour Park project and movement classes in the Freedom Park of the Ministry of Culture.
• After School School Country Day teacher.
• Coach of the Gym Inbalance, Escazú.
• Stuntman, Double Action
• Performs acrobatics parkour, rope tense or Slackline, capoeira, stilts, skyrunner, dance, manipulation of fire with cane, jump rope and acrobatics with fire.
Thank you very much, I hope my skills and objectives can help.
We take sound sound seriously. The dance floor is our temple. With each stage a sculptural masterpiece and Funktion-One sound system tickling your insides, we spend the entire year masterfully crafting an all night beach jungle celebration you'll never forget. Some sounds blast you away. Ours will hug you closely. It’s crisp and holographic. Come prepared for a deep inward journey designed to break you open.
Breathe, flow, and find unlimited freedom in physical expression. Our bodies are the vessel in this world that serve as the foundation for which we can discover our highest potential. Explore stages and spaces for you to completely let go at Envision.
Living is an art form. At Envision we cultivate a 360 degree immersive art environment that blends the edges of the canvas with the world around it.
We let the environment lead. Every structure is artistically designed with locally sourced natural materials to create a village that mimics the beauty of our natural environment, and demonstrates a way of life defined by minimizing our impact on our planet. Envision is not an EZ-Up festival.
To care for others we must first take care of ourselves. Experience and explore mindful practices for food, activity, medicine, and more that will nourish a lifetime of joyous behaviors and self-care rituals.
You are not alone. Discover the community you always knew existed but were never able to experience. Brought together by all of our similarities , and illuminated by all of our differences.
We think long term. The 12 principles of permaculture are echoed throughout every undertaking at Envision. necessity of restorative stewarding demonstrated on the land we gather and in the lives we lead.
Strengthen your source connection. Envision supports you with an open heart space where you can explore a deeper understanding of our common oneness with nature and each other.