Enjoy playful all levels morning yoga classes embraced in a safe space to experience the alchemy of the internal rhythm of life through a skillfully led exploration of an elemental embodiment within each pose.
Live world class DJing for a post cacao ceremony ecstatic dance session and a pool party with a special guest appearance by one of Envision’s DJs!
– Herbal Traveler’s First Aid Kit: Learn the basic necessities to stay well on all your adventures.
– Permaculture Workshop: Join Envision co-founder Stephen Brooks as we explore the gardens at Selva Armonia and see it through our permaculture lenses as we explore what is permaculture and how it pertains to the design at Selva and Envision.
– Medicinal Plant Tour – Immerse yourself into the “original Earth” of the Costa Rican jungle. Josh will share his 16-years of medicinal plant education through a guided tour of Selva’s organic gardens. Teaching essential jungle survival skills, he will safely lead adventures into the surrounding jungles. Cover your body with nourishing blue clay straight from the womb of Pacha Mama! Become familiar with our tropical medicinal plants and the abundance of exotic vegetables and fruit! Connect directly with the heartbeat of the Earth, the Costa Rican rainforest, and awaken your body to its most natural state of being.
Live Music + Ecstatic Dance
Govinda is the alter-ego of producer/composer Shane Madden. He began studying violin and composition at the age of eight and went on to study classical violin where he fell in love with electronic music production. It was in Madden’s pursuit of his gypsy roots that opened his ears to music from around the world. From experiences learning violin with mysterious masters on his journeys across the globe and his passion for modern design and technology, the current sound of Govinda was born. The Govinda live show immerses the audience as a participant with a textured atmosphere of exotic bass vibrations interwoven with cosmic visuals, world class dancers and mesmerizing vocals – all in harmony with live electronics and violin. View Artist Profile
Benita (BJ) Galvan, is seasoned Certified Anusara Yoga Instructor, founder of Handstands Anonymous™ and co-founder of the Anusara School of Hatha Yoga. With multiple thousands of hours teaching Anusara trainings and events around the world, three decades of teaching experience and a lifetime of earth practices and wisdom studies, she is considered a master yoga teacher, a ‘teacher of teachers’. Beej loves traveling the world and teaches a therapeutically aligned, playful dynamic yoga practice, infused with inspired wisdom. Her passion of yoga is contagious and wicked handstands are almost always on the menu! www.benitawolfe.com
The current Director and Educational Curator and Puntamona Center for Regenerative Design and Botanical Studios, Sara leads trainings and workshops in herbal medicine, permaculture design, tropical Deep Ecology, field-to-the-plate holistic nutrition and women’s retreats. She is a clinical herbalist of 15 years, practicing planetary eclectic herbalism with a foundation in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Wise Woman Reclaiming philosophy, focusing on food-based healing and local ethnobotanical traditions. She is a passionate mentor and educator. Sarah is the co-founder of Medicines from the Edge: a Tropical Herbal Convergence and co-producer of Envision Festival.
The founder and primary Director of Puntamona Center for Regenerative Design and Botanical studios, Stephen has been living in Costa Rica, since 1995. Stephen observed the problems facing small farmers and communities in Central America and Costa Rica due to mega-monoculture agricultural practices and loss of dynamic community. He strives to provide students, landowners, businesses and neighbors regenerative solutions and strategies to increase quality of life. Stephen is an avid and passionate ethnobotanist, plant collector, permaculture designer and educator, operator of education environmental and botanical tours, implements permaculture gardens and food forests on home and many hundred acre scales, and community developer. He is the co-founder of both Medicines from the Edge: a Tropical Herbal Convergence and Envision Festival.
Josh Wendel, Owner of Selva Armonia Retreat Center and Maracatu Restaurant (a healthy and natural place to dine in Dominical, Costa Rica), and Co-Founder of the Envision Festival, has been living in the jungles of Costa Rica for over 9 years and studying organic gardening and medicinal plants for over 16 years. Josh’s dedication to the environment has lead him to choose a unique lifestyle, one that is in alignment with his vision of a healthy and sustainable Earth. As a devout vegan, surfer, traveler and organic farmer Josh’s infectious zest for life will leave you renewed and connected with what is important to you.
- Daily Yoga classes
- 3 local, organic vegetarian meals/day
- Shared accommodations (with 1-2 people)
- Shared bathrooms/showers
- Transport to/from all activities
- An Envision Early Entry Pass for Wednesday, February 22nd.
- Transport to Envision Festival
- Arrival/Shuttles to the retreat center
- Final day Shuttle from Selva Armonia to Envision
- Early Bird Retreat Price: $1800
- Normal Retreat Price: $2100
- More Info Here
- $1100 balance is due February 3rd.
- No refunds after January 18th.